This week I wrapped up my Maven Content Flagship workshop with a session on how to talk yourself up — without wanting to hide in a cave.
Most writers and business owners I know feel that writing about themselves is one of the hardest tasks they face when they’re putting their content marketing together.
It just feels so … ugh.
In tomorrow’s issue of The Fierce, I’ll be talking about three reasons that comes up … and how we can disarm these and move forward.
I’ll talk about:
- What it means to be “arrogant”
- Why fear of criticism isn’t always a bad thing
- Why your “imposter syndrome” might just be a normal reaction to toxic gaslighting
- Ways you can structure your environment to improve your confidence
- Antidotes to the most common reasons we hate writing about ourselves
If you’re not on the list yet, you can drop your details below. Make sure to confirm your request, and check your spam filter — I’ve found the little buggers are great at capturing the messages we actually want to read.